Well, since my last post I have successfully finished A&P I online and will be submitting my application to Nursing School at Santa Fe THIS friday!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been over and over the requirements and am sure I have everything, but I am still nervous. You see, selection is based on a points system and I just don't know what the average total points is. I know what the highest you can get is, and clearly- I don't have that. But, I think I have a good amount. So, I guess I will know in June, and only time will tell!
Jack and Julianna have been great! Jack is becoming more of a little boy and such a big helper- (sometimes depending on the proposition and sometimes depending on the hour of the day!!). He loves to watch Julianna learn new things, but not if it involves HIS toys. I guess we need to work on the sharing! Julianna is getting so big. She is almost 7 months and she is now eating more and more solid foods and so close to crawling. She has been rocking back and forth on all fours for about 2 or 3 weeks now, and can get around well like that. She is so sweet! Summer is right around the corner and we have lots of plans for the pool this year! What fun with two!
No comments:
Post a Comment