Friday, February 25, 2011
And so it begins....
A plan in the works! I started taking online classes this semester to finish up my last two pre-reqs. I signed up for Human Anatomy and Physiology, and General Psychology. My psychology class ended this past week (just a 6wk. course)! And......I got an A!! Whew!! I wasn't sure about the whole school thing again, especially all online classes, with two jobs, but it is turning out not to be so bad. I have gotten most of the application process going to turn in in May. I was able to get all of my volunteer hours documented through Jungle Friends so I was happy about that. I still need to join the Nursing club to get me 5 extra points in the selection process:):) Other than that, things are moving smoothly. I plan on staying at NAH for as long as I can, even if I end up only working a weekend or two a month. I am pretty sure I can have a part time job the first semester or two and it not be too bothersome. As for my Anatomy and Physiology class, that ends at the end of April and then I'm sure time will fly for me to turn in my application. So, we'll just wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment