Sunday, July 31, 2011

A New Plan!

Well it will be at least one more year before nursing school for me. Bummer! I have already decided that I am going to apply again next May. Supposedly, it is very rare for someone to get in on their first try, but since they accept you on a points system, hopefully the extra points for a renewed application will help me out next year.


In the mean time, D and I have some more house projects we are working on. This is exciting and exhausting all at the same time. It will definitely be worth it in the end. If all goes according to plan, we will have a new shed in the backyard for tools and such, and a large step-down office area just off of the den (in place of the current garage). I will also have an updated laundry room and possibly somewhere to work on my crafts:) But, my favorite part is that all of this will free up the two spare bedrooms and we will have room for a............. nursery!! We will have to take this one day at a time though. There is lots of preparation to do.


With summer coming to an end, hopefully these projects will begin soon!


Stay tuned.....

No comments:

Post a Comment